From another library, which is known as an Interlibrary Loan if you need something we don’t have in our collection, we can probably get it. We now have usage of numerous library that is interstate through Libraries Australia along with other general public libraries in Victoria through LibraryLink Victoria.
In the event that product is quite brand new (for example. Posted into the this past year) it’s not qualified to receive Interlibrary Loan. Please recommend things like this for Yarra Plenty Regional Library (YPRL) to get, which may be done during your online account, or speak to your YPRL that is local branch. Rare publications, along with other products, may possibly not be designed for an Interlibrary Loan or may just be read in the collection in which the product is housed.
There clearly was a ten dollars solution cost for Interlibrary Loans along with other costs through the lending collection may additionally use.
How to start off
To create an Interlibrary Loan request:
- Register to LibraryLink: The ‘User ID’ is your collection card quantity, additionally the ‘Password’ is the collection PIN
- Choose ‘Yarra Plenty Regional Library Service’ from the drop down menu
- Go into the name, writer or musician for the item you’re in search of in the search phrase box, then click on the blue Search key.
- Locate the item that is correct check always it really is within the structure you might need (in other words. Book, DVD, etc. )
- Click the Get It! Key to your right associated with the web page
- Check out the info is proper, then enter no less than ten dollars to the ‘Amount prepared to pay’ field. Making this field blank means that the demand will never be processed.
- Choose which YPRL branch you may like to select within the item and then click the blue demand key.
You can easily log into LibraryLink Victoria’s website to track the status of your loan that is interlibrary under Request link towards the left associated with the screen. 続きを読む Can’t find what you’re in search of?